Monday, August 27, 2012

Indulgent Monday

Today I went to see Cindy for the second time. It's so weird I can say this of a person I've only met once before but god, she is amazing. So professional in what she does, yet amazingly warm-hearted. We spent 2,5 hours talking and the stories she told left me feeling inspired and confident that I will someday achieve my dreams as well. :) Not to mention how good the facial did to my skin!

We rescheduled nutrition counseling to next week, which means I am going to keep a food diary until then, and Cindy is going to consult how I, especially my skin, can benefit of nutrition even better. I have never kept a diary of my meals so I'm kind of nervous!

Other than that, my Monday was perfectly normal; work, running some student relating errands, grocery shopping and a huuuge dinner salad. :) Tomorrow some friend time!



Sorry for the constant old (and self-taken hehe) shots but I could not show you how my face currently looks, you would freak out. I had to wear sun glasses on my way home even though it was not sunny at all.. ;D Anyway, I hope my forehead is going to look better from now on than in the picture!

How was your Monday?

Xx

No comments: