Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday

Hey you :)

Its been a good day! I had a job interview and actually got the job:) I think it is going to be great for the fall as I want mainly focus on my studies, and this job is going to be really flexible. I also renewed my gym membership, so it's going to be yoga tomorrow, yeyy :) After doing a little shopping down town, I had dinner in ravintola Tori and drinks afterwards in cozy Primula on Viiskulma. Next I am going to bed and go early to work in the morning, last day before weekend:):) Sad thing is, I have to say goodbye to one of my best summer colleagues, as its her last day. Last mutual lunch break with her :(

I think we are going to hit to movies to see Batman in the evening with the girls, only thing I am wondering, is how I will be able to sit in place for three hours ;-)

How was your day?

xxx


No comments: