Sunday, August 12, 2012

Relaxed weekend

Good evening :) :)
How was your weekend?

I have been extremely busy doing major relaxing all weekend ;) It has been the most peaceful weekend this summer for me. I'm feeling pretty restful now :)

Friday was made of afterwork yoga, dinner with parents downtown, followed by drinks with my super girlfriends at a rooftop terrace of Le Bonk.

Our meals at terrace of restaurant Kämp

My strawberry goat cheese salad - delicious!

 I started my Saturday with a hot Body Balance class, followed by a lovely day and evening spent with a dear friend mine. We prepared a delicious lunch, walked at the beach, hanged at the terrace reading and talking for hours, went to the sauna and watched our all-time favorite movie Coyote Ugly, and ate too much chocolate :-D. Talk about a relaxing day off :)




Fresh berries, soooo good

This morning I woke up late at my parent's place. Eating breakfast in the balcony, with sunny and super hot weather made me change my mind about yoga class and instead we decided to go play outdoor tennis. It was fun to play after a break of several years! Should definitely make it a routine to play once a week.

After tennis, we decided to make a little lunch boat trip to a nearby island Vasikkasaari. So refreshing :)


With my mama :)

Now I'm mentally getting ready for a new week filled with work but hopefully seeing a lot of friends, sun and exercise as well :)

Have a good Sunday evening <3





No comments: