Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saturday night outfit

Wow, it's a cloudburst outside! We had the intention to go on a outside terrace with Karla but the rain hit us by surprise as soon as we stepped outside. Well, we had a lovely tea session inside as well ;)

I made a real bargain in Singapore Christmas sales last January, a lamb leather skirt from Zara at 70% discount. I wore it for the first time last weekend, and again last night, ooops :) Anyway, I really love it and can't see why I had not worn it before!





Tomorrow starts last week at my summer job. I'm thrilled and motivated with my upcoming studies, I really want to move on with them. I've got plans for the future that do not relate to my current studies and I can't wait to start pursue subjects I truly am interested of. :)

My next week is booked with a facial <3, a goodbye date with Anne and hopefully some yoga and seeing other friends as well :)

What are your plans for the new week?

Xx

No comments: