Monday, August 20, 2012

New week

Happy Monday to everyone :)

I'm excited that it's Monday, it means that I only have two weeks of my summer job left, after which I've got more time to concentrate on other things, such as studying, but hopefully interesting projects relating on work as well. I'm also happy to get back track with healthy eating and working out as part of my daily routines.




Yesterday my sister introduced me to yoga studio Yoga Nordic. We took a 1,5 hour class called Prana Flow. I was excited to try something new and my excitement towards yoga deepened even more:) I can't wait to challenge myself more and develop my elasticity, balance and all other aspects of yoga during the fall. This week my goal is to take at least three classes and go on a few power walks with friends. Maybe some core training as well!


 





Something even more exciting happened yesterday as well: I purchased my very first own digital systems camera. Until now, I've only had digital pocket cameras so I'm really excited to get to know my new friend;), and I'm definitely going to shoot more from now on as I want to develop my photographer skills.




Other than that, I don't have major plans for this week, so I guess I just have to wait and see what this week has to give!





What are your plans for the week?

Xx <3



No comments: