Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend

Good evening :)

I've been on the move the entire weekend and now finally spending some time home with no duties. The weekend was busy but sooo much fun :)

On Friday we hit the boat and cruised along the coast of Espoo all the way to Suomenlinna, after which we went barbecuing on a nearby island. Even though the weather didn't favor us at all, we had so much fun; good company, delicious dinner by the beautiful sea!




On Saturday we gathered to celebrate the traditional crayfish party ;) Always such a fun night!



Whitechocolatecheesestrawberryblueberryoatcookiecake - amazing



On Sunday the weather was amazing so I spent the entire day outside - on the beach with Karla and the evening on the patio of another friend Donya :) Now I'm suffering lack of sleep after a day at work and hanging downtown with mom so I think I'm soon heading to bed, maybe first watch some Sex and the City ;).

Good night <3 <3

No comments: