Friday, August 24, 2012

Nutritious inspiration

Even though I love food, I am the laziest cook ever. I want my dish to be prepared as fast as possible. Therefore, I often favor salads, which you can easily vary and no major efforts are needed to prepare them. I love my dishes that way as well, but sometimes I'd like to put more effort in cooking. I love browsing recipes for inspiration but I always apply them with what ever I can find from my kitchen.

Here is some inspiration for dishes, which some of even I might have energy to prepare;):



Quinoa with veggies

Salad with shrimp, corn, quinoa, avokado

Tomato soup with goat cheese

Tortillas with meat, veggies and beans

Chicken sandwich with avokado, feta cheese and olives

Home made burger

Beet and arugula sandwich

Salad with walnuts and blue cheese

Home made pizza with arugula, cheese and onion

Quinoa sushi - this I'd love to give it a try!

Grilled eggplant and quinoa

Shrimp salad with beans, egg, tomato...

Avokado and blue cheese salad

Home made hummus
Grilled vegetables
Grilled shrimp with lime and garlic



Too often, I choose the easy way out by just throwing what ever I can find for my meal. I'm really inspired to try new recipes and put some effort when cooking. I'll keep you posted :)

What are your easy-to-prepare favorite dishes? I'd love to hear new tips!

pictures: pinterest, my new roots

2 comments:

Henni said...

oooh nami mitä ruokia! tulee ihan vesikielelle... tehdäänkö jotain nami ruokaa tänää? =)

Coco said...

joooo tehdään!! <3