Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer is not over

Good evening :)

The amazing weather has kept me away from the gym and yoga, and instead i've been enjoying the sunny evenings with friends here and there ;-) Yesterday we met up with girls after work, bougth some strawberries and drinks and had a picnic at Esplanadi park, followed by salads at Teatteri. We had to say goodbye, for now, to Tuumi as she flew this morning back to Sweden, where she lives. I'm gonna miss you <3

This evening I have been active ;-) Just returned from a loooong power walk with Louna and Aino , this time we walked along the shorelines of Töölö, it was so beautiful and peaceful there!


My power walk look :-D

Now I'm enjoying a snack of yogurt, blueberries, banana, coconut flakes and cocoa nibs, yummy.




My latest obsession:




Sooo good!! You can eat it with anything, I'm right now having it with rye bread. My other new obsessions are nectarines, I've had an entire box of them today.. As well as fresh dates, I bought a 600g package from Kamppi Supermarket yesterday, so damn good! But the big package is definitely deceptive ;-)

Now I'm getting ready for weekend, which starts tomorrow immediately after work day is over :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

<3 Coco

No comments: