Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First!

FINALLY :) I've been wanting to start to blog for so long and now I'm finally doing it! I am going to write about things that inspire me :)

I admit that at the moment I'm obsessed about everything that has to do with nutrition and wellness - that's why I am for sure going to write a lot about that.

I've always been interested about these things but lately I've been thirsting after information on nutrition and superfoods. I love hot yoga and I am definitely going to do it a lot after summer. Lately I've changed my diet a lot; most importantly quit eating insane amounts of protein and replaced it with good fats and carbs. My everyday avokado+ toasted rye bread combo has come for good ;)

I think I'll write more on my diet later on but my point is that I love this new healthy but so super delicious diet! At the moment I mainly pursue the best possible feeling and try to recover my acne caused by consuming too much dairy, by eating the best beauty food I possibly can.

I'm totally addicted to this cacao smoothie which tastes just like chocolate ice cream:
  • organic milk
  • raw almond milk
  • coconut oil
  • frozen banana + ice cubes
  • coconut flakes
  • few dates
  • a pinch of Himalayan salt
  • raw cacao powder 
  • cacao nibs
I don't take the measures - you find the best by trying! This tastes soooooo delicious!!!! I have one every day :D

Other "food" I'm addicted to: raw chocolate, dates, sundried figs (!!!!). 


Few pictures from last weekend in Ruisrock in Turku




Best time with the best girls <3



No comments: