Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Daydreaming

My dearest wish is to one day live in America. New York is the absolute best place in the world I know. I fell in love with the city five years ago, have been three times since and just can't get enough :) The streets in West Village, Meatpacking District and Upper East Side are the most idyllic places I can think of. One day I will live and work there!

As for my biggest dream, it has always been living in California. I'm dreaming of studying in University in San Diego and after the semester making a road trip along the coast. I will visit Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, the vine yards in Napa, San Francisco and the Yosemite park... Spend my days in the beach, shop fresh food from the organic markets and enjoy the laid-back lifestyle.






2 comments:

Henni said...

oujeee vihdoinkin täällä! ps. ihania kuvia!!

Coco said...

kiitti! meidän pitäis ottaa ne järkkärit käyttöön niin sais vähän enemmän omiakin kuvia:-)