Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday



Feeling great today! Might be because I started my day with a huge green smoothie. Tastes great and no need for coffee after having this! I've now been without coffee for over an week btw, proud of myself :)


Mine consisted of kiwi fruit, pear, banana, lime juice, spinach, chia seeds, spirulina and ice cubes. Delicious ;)


Other reasons that make me happy today:
  • frozen yogurt date with my girlfriends after work (have to cheat a bit with no-dairy rule...)
  • I decided to go on a weekend trip to Copenhagen in the fall with two super girls
  • fore coming weekend trip to Pori Jazz festival in great company 


My lovely and me in a festival last weekend <3


 Exciteeed!!!




I’m not fond of this artist but this song brings me to the best mood every time:)




Have a great day <3

No comments: