Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Sometimes the cure for restlessness is rest."

The quote of the title is something I've been obeying this weekend. I'm a pretty restless person, always scheduling in my head and worrying of not being effective enough. I'm making an effort to obsess less and instead live in the moment. Life is now, not in the past or future. A good mantra to keep in mind :)


<3





It is incredible how much the weather can affect in your mood and energy level. I have enjoyed the endless sunbath that Southern Finland has offered us this weekend by power walking, skiing and lazily sitting on the terrace, both in Helsinki and Espoo.


Raclette Wednesday - luxury!



Feeling grateful of my neighborhoods...

Incredible skiing "track" today at the ice



Friday night salad (+ wine and chocolate) dinner with lovely girls <3


Wishing everyone a great week <3


No comments: