Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Destination: Hong Kong

I got thrilling news last Thursday as the results of our uni's exchange application were announced. I could not be more excited of the destination I am heading for Spring 2014:








That is, Hong Kong and HK University of Science and Technology! This university was a last-minute decision on my list before submitting the application form. Now, I could not be happier :).

Rankings of the university et cetera were not the main criterion when I considered my options. However, the more I explore facts of this university, I cannot but feel proud and grateful of getting the chance to attend this highly respected university for a semester. HKUST is ranked #33 at world top universities and #1 in Asia. This proves me that everything is possible if you truly want something and are willing to make an effort towards it. 

I have always dreamt of campus life and it seems like HKUST is going to offer me this:


















Life is full of wonderful opportunities if you open your eyes and go towards your dreams. A month ago I never would have seen myself living in China. Now, I could not be more grateful of this amazing opportunity. I truly encourage everyone to go towards their dreams: ultimately, they will become true if you truly focus on them. :)

<3 Coco

I have borrowed the pictures from Google and the Facebook page of HKUST.





No comments: