Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Update from the middle of chaos

As my best friends living abroad have been wondering why I have not posted for a while, I wanted to come and give you a brief update, even though I am extremely busy with packing at the moment - it is my last evening in this apartment. Moving is exhausting (and it is only the beginning..) but I am so so so happy to get to the new place which is in my favorite part of the city :)

Next days are going to be all about carrying my stuff to the new place, painting and finally arranging the place. Already looking forward the weekend, which is going to be filled with celebrations;)


Some latest snapshots (I'm in love with my new iphone!):

Saturday night...first pre Christmas celebration ;)



Evening tea with one of my loved ones, visiting from Sweden <3



I spent an entire week in my new pair of Hunters...



Last week was all about studying



My Friday night playmate haha



Enjoying the weather and free Saturday with another dear friend <3


Cafe Brooklyn

Something weird going on in the school toilet and Satu in the middle of it...


Aaaand this is what I am dealing with at the moment...



Now it's time to get some fresh air, followed by night of packing... and tomorrow I'll be gone!

Promise to write more once I get by life back on track ;)
Xxx <3

No comments: