Monday, October 1, 2012

Good news

At times, life can be so unpredictable. Until Friday I thought I was going to live at my current apartment probably until summer. In one short moment everything changed, and turned out I was going to move in one month. And not to anywhere, but to the part of Helsinki I love the most.

I left my heart in Ullanlinna few years ago when I was fortunate enough to live there. I decided that one day I will live there again, but I had no idea it was going to be this soon. Soon, I literally have to cross the street, and I'm the most beautiful park of Finland (in my opinion;)). So excited!



Other than that, it's just studying, studying, studying... So nothing else for now, hopefully will get inspired by something else than just school work during the week ;)

Happy starting week for everyone <3 Lets enjoy the beautiful colors of Autumn!
I decided to prepare myself in rainy and chilly Autumn by investing in a pair of black Hunters and in a grey Acne scarf I had been craving for a long time. :)




pictures from Pinterest

1 comment:

Henni said...

Jihhuuu! Oon happy sun puolesta, tuun sit kyläilemään sun uuteen kotiin =) xoxoxo