Friday, October 5, 2012

Study day

Unfortunately, I have a mathematics exam on Monday so I was forced to study today, even though didn't have lectures. I started my study session at school, but in few hours, got hungry and lacked of concentration so my next spot was Kawa cafe, which is a cozy cafe located near the uni.



Feeling the fall behind glass ;D


Satu enjoying her lunch salad at Kawa

Essential study booster ;D

Tea time @ Lungi 

Afternoon tea times in cozy cafes have clearly been theme of my week ;) The other day I ran to a friend of mine; she was just on her way to work and invited me "over". So I spent a nice moment at Lungi in Korkeavuorenkatu, enjoying tea, doing homework and chatting with my friend when she did not have customers to serve :). Loved the atmosphere at Lungi!

I also got extremely exciting news this morning. That's why I had hard time concentrating throughout the day. As I've mentioned, my intention is to spend next summer in New York. Today this plan got a big step towards coming true as it turned out I already know where I am going to live. Thanks to a special friend of mine, who recommended me to her land lord: this lady is willing to take me over for summer. I feel beyond grateful <3 This was another piece of a life changing news within a week, life is treating me good right now, seriously, I am overwhelmed :)







Life can be pretty awesome don't you think :) What have you been grateful of lately?

Happy weekend to everyone <3 <3

nyc pictures from pinterest

No comments: