Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekend update

The past weekend was all about spending time with friends and family.

Beautiful birthday girl <3 and our matchy outfits haha.


No words needed...


Friday night was followed by early wake up and a drive (which I had no difficulty sleeping;) to Eastern Finland.


First round :)






Now I'm back home from our summer cottage, filled with delicious food such as blueberry pancakes, lingonberry porridge and beef casserole prepared by my grandmother and mom <3. We were a pretty efficient trio btw; we now have about 60 litres of lingonberries and blueberries stored for the winter ;D. 

I feel soooo tired now, and also happy to be home, knowing that I don't need to wake up to work tomorrow. My plans for next week: some major cleaning, studying, yoga and friends. Nothing special but I don't mind! 

Sleeping time now, xx <3

No comments: