Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day of randomness

I had hard time deciding whether to keep these pants or not. I love the color but I came across with the same problem with them that I have with almost all other pants as well; the length caused me headache.. ;) Very rarely, I manage to find a pair long enough for my kilometer-long legs...


Otherwise, they fit well and I really like the color, so I decided to keep them. Do you think I did the right thing or not? I convinced myself that I'll solve the length problem by wearing them with boots, as I always do :D

Today I have also:

- failed big time making cauliflower soup and therefore probably developed a years of dread towards this vegetable, which is shame because until today, I used to love it :-)

- went to first jog since last December - even though it was about a quarter of the distance I used to run, I'm proud of myself, especially as I did not cancel my plans even though it turned out to be raining when I step out of the door!



I also received this beautiful package to school today while having lunch, haha. For over a week, we had trouble with the delivery guy on agreeing on the delivery time to my home address, so he promised to deliver it to my school, handy!

Xxxxx <3

4 comments:

Henni said...

Yes you did the right thing ;) ihanan väriset pöksyt!! pusipusi

Anonymous said...

onpas nätit housut, hyvä että pidit!:)

Coco said...

Kiitos paljon! :)

Coco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.