Sunday, November 11, 2012

Feeling the Christmas...

Hello blog!

I've had a super relaxing weekend, even though it included some studying as well. On Friday I met up with Satu downtown as we had plans to go and do some Christmas shopping ;-) Usually I don't start the fuss this early but I have to admit that this year I have already set myself up to Christmas celebration mood a while ago, which you can maybe notice of the following pictures... Thank god I have a friend with whom I can go mad ;D


How cute is she?!




Result of our shopping...

On Saturday night, we celebrated Father's Day before hand, in a super intimate restaurant Kitchen&co, before which I had invited family to my new home for a glass or two of mulled wine ;). Food and some family time, missing one though <3 My evening was followed with friends in Shanghai Cowboy, which was super cozy as well! After which I said good night and wandered home, as the rest of the crew continued to nightlife.. :)












 Happy Fathers' Day to the best Dad <3








Now I'm back to studying for a while, have to do some before hand catching up as Rome is calling on Wednesday :). It's been almost ten years since last time, can't wait to get back!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend <3
Xxxx

3 comments:

tervo said...

voi jotenkin maailman symppiksin postaus etenkin näin darrapallerona luettuna <3

Henni said...

Voi ihania kuvia Sonsku <3 oikein kaunokainen oot

Coco said...

oi kiitos kaverit <3 haha joo tervo ei yllättäen kaduttanu sunnuntaina että tequilat jäi väliin! :D