Sunday, November 4, 2012

22nd

Life is good, that's how I am feeling right now :) I've finally landed to Kaivopuisto, got my room in order and spent a great weekend with friends.

Today I'm also celebrating my 22nd birthday :) Yesterday we celebrated in two different parties and ended up in Suola. Today brunch at Korjaamo in Töölö and we ended up sitting 5 hours there haha. Lazy sundays spent with friends are the best <3

Now I'm spending time in my new home and going early to bed. After dedicating few days to moving, I must focus on school next week ;D yoga and running as well!

Operation painting behind!






Few pics from my new room:) Small but cozy, in my opinion! How do you like it?

Xxxx

3 comments:

Henni said...

I like it! Siis tosi sympaattisen näkönen huone, tosi cozy! Ps. ihana hamonen! xoxo

Jonna said...

Samaa mieltä Hennin kaa, tosi jees! ja location ihan mahtava :)

Coco said...

Ojj kiitos kaverit <3 tervetuloa kyläilemään!