Monday, April 8, 2013

Gratitude Monday


Flow yoga at Hima Happiness
Gratitude Monday spirit while walking home from yoga






The past weeks have been pretty easy life for me. I only had a few objectives on my to-do list for this spring, however, pretty major ones:


- complete my bachelor's thesis

- complete final courses and exams of my bachelors degree
- acquire an exchange university place 
- figure out and fix things for me to spend the summer in NYC

Almost everything check, expect for one exam in May. :) In addition, I succeeded in acquiring an internship beyond my wildest dreams, completed in three cities - NYC, Helsinki and Hong Kong. 


I often feel myself useless or that I am wasting time if I am not spending it "effectively", in other words, studying or working. Now, as I've completed everything on my spring to-do list, I've been feeling really uneffective. Lately I realized however, that life does not need to be completing all the time. Now I have the time to do things I really enjoy and spend it with people who I am not going to see in a long time when I leave abroad. I've been studying and working my ass off for the last three years. Now it is finally the time to relax and do things I enjoy. For me, that means spending an awesome summer in New York, followed by August in dear Finland surrounded by friends and family, and finally departing to Hong Kong, for both work and studying. Over an year altogether. :) For the first time in my life, I am truly interested of this job and I believe I will really enjoy my time and life while working.


My point is that it really is possible to make your dreams come true. I've done a lot of work to make this all happen but at the end of the day, it all happened in a really short time. Go towards your dreams - ultimately they will become true <3

I felt playful today with my camera - I really want to learn photograph better so I can capture the most beautiful pictures of the best city in the world in the summer. As you see I still have a lot to learn :)


Can't help myself - started the countdown today. :) 53 days to go...





<3 Coco

No comments: